英語口語 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 英語口語 > 英語對話 >  內容

聊一聊阿拉斯加州的景色和城市

所屬教程:英語對話

瀏覽:

tingliketang

2023年03月05日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/聊一聊阿拉斯加州的景色和城市.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論阿拉斯加州,
 
阿拉斯加州很美麗,聊一聊阿拉斯加州的景色和城市
 
來聽今天的講解:

 
A: So, Asako, you lived in the United States for a long time.
 
麻子,你在美國生活了很長時間。
 
B: For six years.
 
我在美國生活了六年。
 
A: That's a pretty long time.
 
那真是很長一段時間了。
 
B: That's right.
 
沒錯。
 
A: Where did you live?
 
你住在哪里?
 
B: I lived in Alaska.
 
我住在阿拉斯加州。
 
A: Alaska.
 
阿拉斯加州。
 
B: That's right.
 
對。
 
A: The last frontier.
 
最后的處女地。
 
B: I'm an unusual one.
 
我是與眾不同的人。
 
A: So, yeah, cause usually when people go and live in America for a long time, they don't choose Alaska.
 
對,一般人們在美國生活很長時間的話,不會選擇阿拉斯加州。
 
B: Yeah, that's right, but Alaska is such a beautiful state.
 
對,沒錯,不過阿拉斯加州是一個非常美麗的州。
 
A: Why did you choose Alaska?
 
你為什么選擇在阿拉斯加州生活?
 
B: Well, I went to university there. There was a university. I wanted to go. That is the reason.
 
我在阿拉斯加上的大學。那里有一座我想念的大學。這就是原因。
 
A: And then you stayed for six years.
 
然后你就在那里生活了六年的時間。
 
B: I fell in love.
 
我愛上那里了。
 
A: Wow!
 
哇!
 
B: Just beautiful. That's it. Just beautiful.
 
阿拉斯加州太漂亮了。真的非常漂亮。
 
A: So what do you remember most about Alaska?
 
你對阿拉斯加州印象最深的是什么?
 
B: Wilderness. Mountains. Glaciers. Mosquitos.
 
曠野、高山、冰川,還有蚊子。
 
A: Mosquitos?
 
蚊子?
 
B: Mosquitos. Big ones. Really big. You can't see such a big mosquito anywhere else on this island, not on any other place, but huge mosquitos. Some people say mosquitos are actually the state birds of Alaska.
 
蚊子。阿拉斯加的蚊子個頭很大,非常大。你在其他地方都看不到這么大個的蚊子。甚至有人說蚊子是阿拉斯加州的州鳥。
 
A: The state bird. Really. So obviously there's lots of beautiful things and the mosquitos, but what else? Like what was the city like? I mean, was it a big city or a small city?
 
州鳥。是嗎?顯然阿拉斯加有很多美麗的景物還有大蚊子,其他還有什么嗎?那里的城市怎么樣?是大城市還是小城市?
 
B: Well, the biggest city is called Anchorage, and... but it's not really big-big. In the middle... the biggest street in Anchorage you can see moose.
 
阿拉斯加州最大的城市是安克雷奇,但安克雷奇并不是大型城市。你可以在安克雷奇最大的街道上看到駝鹿。
 
A: You can see moose?
 
可以看到駝鹿?
 
B: Yeah.
 
對。
 
A: Just walking around.
 
駝鹿會在街上走來走去。
 
B: Walking around. Exactly.
 
對,在街上走來走去。
 
A: In the city there's moose?
 
在城市里有駝鹿?
 
B: Yes. Exactly.
 
對,沒錯。
 
A: Now can you go up and pet them like....
 
那可以走到它們旁邊,像對待寵物那樣撫摸它們嗎?
 
B: No, never. Never. They are wild things. You can't pet them, but, I mean, they are very, very calm and nice animals but if you meet a mother moose and if there are children, her children are around, they can be really mean. So you don't really pet them. You can look at them and admire them, but that's it. Beautiful things.
 
不,不可以,不行。駝鹿是野生動物。不能像對待寵物那樣撫摸它們,雖然駝鹿是安靜、溫和的動物,但是母駝鹿和它的孩子在一起時會變得易怒。所以不能像寵物那樣撫摸它們。你可以看著它們,贊美它們,但不能摸它們。它們是美麗的動物。
 
A: Well, that's good to know.
 
嗯,我很高興了解這點。
用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思蘭州市西津家園英語學習交流群

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦