https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/薩爾薩舞蹈班包含了哪些舞蹈課呢.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論舞蹈,
想要學習舞蹈人會報名參加舞蹈班,薩爾薩舞蹈班包含了哪些舞蹈課呢
來聽今天的講解:
A: Hey, Peter, are you interested in dancing by any chance?
嗨,彼得,你是不是對跳舞感興趣?
B: Yeah, I do. I like dancing. Why?
對。我喜歡跳舞。怎么了?
A: That's great. Well there is a salsa class in Oita City tomorrow night and a few of us are going but it's mainly we have a group of girls, five girls, so we need some guys to come along so I was wondering if you would like to come?
太好了。明天晚上大分市有一個薩爾薩舞蹈班,我們幾個人打算去,可是我們5個人都是女孩,所以我們想找個男孩和我們一起去,你想來嗎?
B: Sounds interesting but will I be the only guy?
聽起來很有趣,不過只有我一個男生嗎?
A: Oh no, there are other people who come along but because it's four of us from the university we thought it would be nice if we get some more people.
不是,還有其他人要一起去,不過因為我們四個是大學同學,我們想如果叫上更多的人一起去會更好。
B: OK. It sounds interesting. What kind of class is it, how does it work?
好,聽起來很有意思。那是什么班,都教些什么?
A: Well it sort of varies but the teacher comes in once a month and teaches different styles, salsa or merengue, a different Latin dance. Have you ever tried?
嗯,很多,老師一個月過來一次,教不同種類的舞蹈,有薩爾薩舞、梅倫格舞、拉丁舞。你跳過嗎?
B: I've tried I guess in different places but never been taught before or I've never really been shown how to.
我在其他地方跳過,不過我以前沒有學過,我沒有跟老師學過動作。
A: So you would already be an expert?
那你已經是專家了?
B: I don't know about that.
我并不這么認為。
A: Well don't worry, it's a really basic level but the teacher will show us some basic steps and then we'll practice in pairs and you dance with different people. It's quite a lot of fun.
別擔心,這只是基礎班,老師會教一些基本舞步,然后我們分組進行練習,你可以和不同的人跳舞,非常有意思。
B: OK. What time does it start?
好。幾點開始上課?
A: It starts around six thirty.
6點半。
B: And how long does it last for?
上多長時間?
A: Usually the class goes on for about an hour and there is free social dancing afterwards so you can stay longer.
通常是1個小時,之后還有交際舞課,你可以多待一會兒。
B: OK.
好。
A: And practice, have a drink.
就是練習,然后喝水休息。
B: It sounds quite nice. Do I have to wear anything special or have...?
聽起來很不錯。我要穿特殊的衣服嗎還是……?
A: No, just whatever you're comfortable in. Some people wear or girls wear special shoes I guess but you don't have to worry, just something comfortable.
不用,就穿舒服的衣服就可以。有些女孩會穿專用鞋,不過你不用擔心,穿舒服的就可以。
B: So shoes, any shoes are fine?
鞋,什么鞋都可以嗎?
A: Any shoes, yeah, any shoes are fine.
什么鞋都可以。
B: OK. It sounds pretty nice actually. So does it cost anything, do I have to prepare money?
好。聽起來很不錯。那要交費嗎,我用準備錢嗎?
A: Yeah, it's ten dollars per lesson and you get a free drink with that.
用,一節(jié)課10美元,包含免費飲料。
B: OK. Free drink, that sounds good. Where are you guys meeting, which station?
免費飲料,聽起來真不錯。你們在哪兒集合,地鐵站嗎?
A: We can meet at Oita station. It's only about a ten minute walk from there so maybe we can meet around six fifteen?
我們可以在大分站集合。從那里走過去只要10分鐘,我們6點15分見怎么樣?
B: OK. That's sounds fine. I'll give you a call sometime just to make sure.
好,聽起來不錯。我會給你打電話再確定一下。
A: All right, great. See you then.
好,很好。到時候見。
B: All right, thanks.
好的,謝謝。