https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0007/7579/奎卡舞是一種什么樣的舞蹈.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
今天的這段對話,在討論奎卡舞,
智利的國舞是奎卡舞,這是一種怎樣的舞蹈呢
來聽今天的講解:
A: And while we drink this, we dance cueca.
我們通常一邊喝酒一邊跳奎卡舞。
B: What is cueca?
什么是奎卡舞?
A: Cueca is our national dance.
奎卡舞是智利國舞。
B: How do you, how can you explain it?
你能介紹一下嗎?
A: It's about, OK, it's the Chilean cowboy dancing in order to flirt with the girl.
好,這是智利牛仔為了和女孩調情而跳的舞。
B: Do you wear any kind of special dress?
那要穿特別的服裝嗎?
A: Yes. The girl is wearing a long dress.
對。女生要穿長裙。
B: Yes.
好。
A: And the guy is wearing sombrero.
男生要戴闊邊帽。
B: Yeah.
好。
A: It's not like, it's not as big as Mexican sombrero but it's smaller and a small poncho.
不是墨西哥的那種大闊邊帽,比那個要小一些,男生還要穿龐喬斗篷。
B: Oh yeah, I think I've seen it before. Yeah, like the small poncho is like almost like every time it's brown and with like kind of like colorful lines?
哦,好,我以前看到過。是那種小的龐喬斗篷,通常是棕色底彩色條紋的,對吧?
A: Yes.
對。
B: Oh yeah, I've seen it before, yeah.
哦好,我以前看到過。
A: And we also wear boots and spurs which makes it really, really difficult to dance.
我們還要穿靴子,靴子上要配靴刺,這使跳舞變得很難。
B: Have you danced it before?
你以前跳過這種舞嗎?
A: I have but I don't think I succeeded.
我跳過,不過我想我沒有成功。
B: Oh, I see. And what do you mean it's kind of romantic dance?
哦,我明白了。你為什么說這是種浪漫的舞蹈?
A: It is a romantic dance.
這是浪漫舞蹈。
B: How?
為什么?
A: Because you have to flirt with the girl.
因為是用來和女孩調情的。
B: Oh, I see.
哦,我明白了。
A: That's the point of the dance.
這是這種舞蹈的精髓。
B: And is it, does it mean anything? Does it have any meaning?
這有什么意義嗎?有意義嗎?
A: It's related to how, because we use a handkerchief so it's how, it symbolizes a rope so you can, you have to catch the girl with your rope.
這與……因為我們要跳舞時要用手帕,這象征著繩子,代表你可以用繩子套住那個女孩。
B: Oh, I see, that's pretty cute.
哦,我明白了,這太可愛了。
A: Yeah, it is.
對,沒錯。