工作人員:有什么需要嗎,小伙子?
Clerk: What can I do for you, young man?
亞當:我需要租三副今天早上用的滑冰鞋。
Adam: I need to rent three pairs of skates for the morning.
工作人員:要什么碼的?
Clerk: What sizes do you need?
亞當:一雙 37 碼的,兩雙 21 碼的。一雙給我,另外兩雙是給兩個小孩的。
Adam: One pair of 37, and two pairs of 21. One for me, and the other two for two kids.
工作人員:給你。還有這是三個防護帽。
Clerk: Here you are. And here are three crash helmets.
亞當:謝謝。還有,那兩個小孩是初學者,對于他們的安全問題我應該做些什么呢?
Adam: Thanks. Well, those two kids are beginners. What should I do about their safety?
工作人員:這個,有很多事項需要注意,但也不用太擔心。首先,要保證他們不要離護欄太遠。
Clerk: Welt, there are a lot to do, but nothing to worry about. First, make sure they don't go far from the railings.
亞當:哦.是啊,也許我該讓他們只沿著護欄走。
Adam: Oh, yeah, maybe I should ask them just to walk along the railings.
工作人員:那是個好主意,另外還要提醒他們在開始的時候慢一點,別撞到護欄上。
Clerk: That's a good idea. And remind them to be slow at the beginning, not to run into the railings.
亞當;好的。還有別的嗎?
Adam: OK. Anything else?
工作人員:絕對不可以走到湖的中央。那里的冰太薄不能滑。
Clerk: Never go to the center of the lake. The ice there is too thin to skate on.
亞當:知道了。謝謝你提醒我。還有,這里有強化訓練班嗎?
Adam: Got it. Thanks for reminding me. And, are there any intensive training courses?
工作人員:是的,有的。哦,對了,你可以把孩子留給那些教練啊。在那里他們可以學習基本動作還可以練習技巧。
Clerk: Yes, there is. Oh, yeah, you can just leave the kids to the Trainers. There they can learn the basics and practice their skills.
亞當:太好了。我能做點什么來預防凍傷呢?
Adam: Great. Is there anything that I should do about the frostbite?
工作人員:是的,你可以把這個軟膏涂在他們的耳朵和嘴唇上用來保護。
Clerk: Yes, you can apply this ointment on their cars and lips for protection.
亞當:好的。謝謝你,先生。
Adam: All right. Thank you, sir.