我只是隨便看看。
I'll just have a casual look.
我只是逛逛。
I am just browsing.
請隨便逛。
Please feel free to walk around.
我不知道買什么。
Ihave no idea what to buy.
甲:先生,您想買點什么?
A: What do you want to buy, sir?
乙:我隨便看看。
B: Nothing special.
甲:別著急,請隨便挑選。
A: Please feel free to walk around. Take your time.
乙:好,我正在看。
B: Thank you. I'm just browsing.
甲:所有的商品都在這兒了。
A: All the things here are on display.
乙:你們打折嗎?
B: Do you offer discount?
甲:打折,先生。春季促銷活動將持續(xù)兩星期。
A: Yes, sir. The spring promotion will last for two weeks.
乙:打幾折呢?
B: How much discount do you offer?
甲:各種商品都不一樣,最多打六折。
A: It varies from goods to goods. The best discount is 40% .
乙:知道了
B: I see.
(安德烈和克拉克完成了工作,他們想去逛商店。)
(Andre and Clark have accomplished their work. They want to have a casual look in the store.)
安德烈:既然活都干完了,咱們?nèi)ス涔渖痰辏ヒ幌聲r間吧!
Andre: Now that we've finished our work, Let's go shopping to kill time.
克拉克:好主意,但我并不想買東西。
Clark: That's a good idea, but I don't really want to buy anything.
安德烈:我也不想,我只想去看看。
Andre: Neither do I. I just want to go and have a look.
克拉克:你確定你只是去看看嗎?
Clark: Are you sure you're only going to browse?
安德烈:是的,我只是看看。
Andre: Yes, I'm just having a look.
克拉克:好。那我一定跟你去。(五分鐘后,他們在百貨公司。)
Clark: OK. I'll join you for sure.(Five minutes later, they are in the department store.)
售貨員:你要買什么嗎,先生?
Assistant: Do you need any help, sir?
安德烈:沒有,我們只是看看。
Andre: No,that's OK. We just have a look.
售貨員:若是有什么需要,請隨便問。
Assistant: If you need any help, please feel free to ask.
安德烈:你們這有特大號的男士馬甲嗎?
Andre: Do you have men's vests in extra large?
售貨員:有,男裝部在那邊。
Assistant: Yes, we do. The men's wear department is over there.
安德烈:謝謝,我們?nèi)ツ莾嚎纯窗伞?br /> Andre: Thank you. Let's go there and have a look.