你能給我打折嗎?
Can you give me a discount?
最多打九折。
10% is the best discount.
價格是固定的。
The price is fixed.
打折是最好的促銷方式。
The best way of promotion is discount.
甲:我想買一臺電風扇。
A: I want to buy an electric fan.
乙:好,我建議你買這臺。這是很知名的品牌。
B: Then, I’d recommend this one. It’s a well-known brand.
甲:很好。你能給我打折嗎?
A: Good. Can you give me a discount?
乙:對不起,先生,我們商場不打折。
B: Sorry, sir. Prices are fixed in our store.
甲:但廣告中說你們商場的商品打折。
A: But the ads say there are discounts in your store.
乙:是的。但不是所有的商場都打折。
B: You are right. Not all the goods have discounts.
甲:那什么商品打折呢?
A: What goods have discounts?
乙:只有鞋子打折。
B: Only the shoe counters have.
甲:打幾折?
A: How much discount do they offer?
乙:都打八折
B: 20% of all goods.
(格林先生想買一件城市襯衫,他現(xiàn)在在一家襯衫店里。)
(Mr. Green wants to buy a shirt. Now, he is in a shirt store.)
售貨員:先生,您想買點什么?
Assistant: What can I show you, sir?
格林先生:我想買件白色的襯衫。
Mr. Green: I’d like to look at the white shirt.
售貨員:給您。這是純棉的。
Assistant: Here you are. This one is 100% cotton.
格林先生:很好,能打折嗎?
Mr. Green: That’s good. Can you give me a discount?
售貨員:最多八折,180元。
Assistant: 20% is the best discount I can offer. That will come to 180 yean.
格林先生:我想他不值那么多錢。
Mr. Green: I don’t think it is worth that much.
售貨員:但這是很致命的品牌,質量非常好。
Assistant: But this is the famous brand, and the quality is very good.
格林先生:150元怎么樣?
Mr. Green: I offer 150 yean.
售貨員:170元吧。
Assistant: 170 yean.
格林先生:這只是一件襯衫而已。
Mr. Green: But is just a shirt.
售貨員:160元是最低價了。
Assistant: 160 yean is my last offer.
格林先生:好,我買了。
Mr. Green: that’s a deal. I’ll take it.