那是什么玩意
Oh, this is lanolin. Used for waterproofing.
這是羊毛脂 用來防水的
It smells like livestock.
聞著像牲畜的味道
Well, it is the reason why sheeps' wool repels water.
這正是羊毛能防水的原因
It stinks.
太臭了
Um, if there was a reason you called the sheriff's department,
你打電話到警局有什么事吧
if you want to talk about that quickly or outside... Yes.
你想簡單說下還是去外面詳談 是的
I just wanted to, uh, express my condolences, really.
我只是想表達下哀悼之情 真的
The sheriff was a good man.
警長是個好人
You're still wearing the deputy's badge.
你還帶著副警長的警徽啊
Well, he's been gone two weeks now.
他已經(jīng)去世兩周了
And I believe that after two weeks of acting as sheriff,
我相信在你承擔警長的職責兩周之久后
the job becomes yours.
這個職位肯定會是你的
You'll have to wear the real badge.
你會有一個真正的警徽
Yeah, I guess.
也許吧
I'm just not in a hurry.
我只是不想那么快
So, um, thank you for the kind words.
謝謝你的美言