英語閱讀 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 輕松閱讀 > 詩歌散文 >  內容

Facing the Sea with Spring Blossoms 面朝大海,春暖花開

所屬教程:詩歌散文

瀏覽:

2016年10月12日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
  Facing the Sea with Spring Blossoms

  面朝大海,春暖花開

  Hai Zi

  海子

  From tomorrow on,

  從明天起,

  I will be a happy man;

  做一個幸福的人

  Grooming, chopping,

  喂馬,劈柴,

  and traveling all over the world

  周游世界

  From tomorrow on,

  從明天起,

  I will care foodstuff and vegetable,

  關心糧食和蔬菜

  Living in a house towards the sea,

  我有一所房子,面朝大海,

  with spring blossoms.

  春暖花開

  From tomorrow on,

  從明天起,

  write to each of my dear ones,

  和每一個親人通信

  Telling them of my happiness,

  告訴他們我的幸福

  What the lightening of happiness has told me,

  那幸福的閃電告訴我的

  I will spread it to each of them.

  我將告訴每一個人

  Give a warm name for every Live and every mountain,

  給每一條河每一座山取一個溫暖的名字

  Strangers, I will also wish you happy.

  陌生人,我也為你祝福

  May you have a brilliant future!

  愿你有一個燦爛的前程

  May you lovers eventually become spouses!

  愿你有情人終成眷屬

  May you enjoy happiness in this earthly world!

  愿你在塵世獲得幸福

  I only wish to face the sea, with spring blossoms.

  我只愿面朝大海春暖花開


用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思上海市體育公寓英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦