英語聽力 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 在線聽力 > 有聲讀物 > 世界名著 > 譯林版·西爾維婭·普拉斯詩集 >  第51篇

雙語·《西爾維婭·普拉斯詩集》 七月的虞美人

所屬教程:譯林版·西爾維婭·普拉斯詩集

瀏覽:

2022年09月29日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享

Poppies in July
七月的虞美人

Little poppies, little hell flames,
小小虞美人,小小的地獄火焰,

Do you do no harm?
你不會傷人吧?

You flicker. I cannot touch you.
你閃爍。我不會碰你。

I put my hands among the flames. Nothing burns.
我將雙手放在這些火焰中。沒有燒傷。

And it exhausts me to watch you
看著你,讓我精疲力竭

Flickering like that, wrinkly and clear red, like the skin of a mouth.
看著你閃爍,鮮紅又起皺,仿佛嘴上的皮。

A mouth just bloodied.
剛流血的一張嘴。

Little bloody skirts!
小小的血紅襯裙。

There are fumes that I cannot touch.
我不能碰那些煙霧。

Where are your opiates, your nauseous capsules?
你的麻醉品、那些討厭的膠囊在哪里?

If I could bleed, or sleep!——
但愿我會流血,或睡眠!——

If my mouth could marry a hurt like that!
但愿我的嘴與那樣的傷口結合!

Or your liquors seep to me, in this glass capsule,
或許你的烈性酒滲漏給我,用這個玻璃膠囊,

Dulling and stilling.
變得呆滯,死氣沉沉。

But colorless. Colorless.
但沒有顏色。沒有顏色。

(1962/07/20. p.203. No. 170)
* * *


用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思連云港市新惠公寓英語學習交流群

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦