Can you believe Han fired me? I mean, where does he get off?
你能相信阿憨居然炒了我嗎?他想啥,憑啥呢?
Probably in Buffy the Vampire Slayer chat rooms.
大概會在《吸血鬼獵人巴菲》聊天室駐足吧。
Have you been standing here by the door this whole time?
你不會是一直站在門口等我回家吧?
I didn't even pee. I was afraid I'd miss you. So, hold on.
我連去尿尿都不敢。就怕錯過你進門。所以先等我一下吧。
So, basically, You had the same day as a puppy?
所以你今天過得跟小狗一樣嘛?
Han's lucky I work there. I bring class and sophistication to that place.
我在那工作是他的福氣。我讓他的餐廳變得高級和有檔次。
There's no toilet paper, and I just used the last coffee filter.
沒廁紙了,最后一張咖啡濾紙我也用掉啦。
You are sophisticatin' the hell out of that toilet right now.
你還真是讓那間廁所變得無比高級呀。
And you know what?
而且???
You can tell Han that the only way I am ever going back there is if he apologizes.
你可以告訴阿憨,要我回去的唯一辦法就是他來道歉。
Okay, but first, he wanted me to tell you this.
可以,但首先呢,他也留話要我對你說。
The only way you're ever going back there is if you apologize.
你唯一能回去的方式呢就是你跟他道歉。
Well, an apology from me is not happening.
要我道歉,他想都別想。
Oh, yeah, baby. Ooh, take it all.
爽啊,寶貝。都賞給你吧。
Oh, oh, no, you take it, baby. Oh, baby...
不,都給你吧,親愛的。寶貝...
And that is not happening again tonight either.
這今晚也不許再發(fā)生了。
Again? That could've hit us.
又來?。磕强赡茉业轿覀兡?。
Now, that's unsafe sex.
這才叫"危險性行為"啊。