Andy, on the list of things I feel guilty about in life,
安迪,在我人生中內疚之事的榜單里
calling you to help in the middle of the night is number two.
半夜叫你來幫忙這件事排名第二。
It would be number one if I hadn't pushed that girl down the stairs to get into the 98 degrees concert before her.
本來能榮登榜首,但榜首是那個我因為想更早進入98度樂隊的音樂會,而被我推下樓梯的女生。
Well, it was 98 degrees. People had to die.
那可是98度啊。人必需得死啊。
Okay, let's stop all this joking and get down to why I really came here.
好了,別裝沒事開玩笑了,認真說說我來這里的真正原因吧。
Come on, Caroline, love me.
求你了,卡洛琳,愛我吧。
Did you just say, "Caroline, love me"?
你剛是說,"卡洛琳,愛我吧"嗎?
No, I said, "Caroline, glove me." what kind of loser would say, "Love me"? Unless you do.
不,我是說,"卡洛琳,套我吧",要多卑微才會求人說"愛我吧"?除非你真愛我。
So how you doing?
你過得怎么樣?
I'm okay. A little tired.
還行。就是有點累。
You know, I've been thinking about you a lot.
我最近常常想起你。
Pretty much all the time since we broke up.
自從我們分手后我一直在想你。
Um, maybe I overreacted to your whole obsession with work thing, you know?
或許我對你沉迷于工作這件事有點反應過激。
Well, you are here at 4:00 A.M.
你之所以凌晨4點還在這里。
'cause I needed help making 1,000 cupcakes in four hours. One might call that obsessive.
是因為我得在4小時內做出一千個小蛋糕?;蛟S有人會稱其為"沉迷"。
One might. Or pretty much everyone might.
有人會。又或者人人都會這么說。
And, Andy, just know that even though it didn't work out, I do glove you.
安迪,即使深知我們之間不可能了,但我真的"套"你。
I glove you too.
我也"套"你。
Now, get the cupcakes out before they burn.
現在趕緊在烤糊之前,把小蛋糕都拿出來。
I don't have the energy to do this all again.
我沒有精力再重做一遍。
Ah, there's the girl I broke up with.
我甩了的工作狂女友現身了。
Everything's ready to go out there.
外面一切東西都準備好了
I've had my hands in more boxes tonight than a gynecologist at a free clinic.
我的手今晚進過的箱子比免費診所婦科醫(yī)生的手進過的陰道還多。
It's not that funny.
沒這么好笑吧。
Stay up another 27 hours, it'll be the funniest damn thing you ever heard.
等你27個小時不睡覺,這會是你這輩子聽過最好笑的一句話。