Very quietly I take my leave
輕輕的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我輕輕的來;
Quietly I wave good-bye
我輕輕的招手,
To the rosy clouds in the western sky.
作別西天的云彩。
The golden willows by the riverside
那河畔的金柳,
Are young brides in the setting sun;
是夕陽中的新娘;
Their reflections on the shimmering waves
波光里的艷影,
Always linger in the depth of my heart.
在我的心頭蕩漾。
The floating heart growing the sludge
軟泥上的青荇,
Sways leisurely under the water;
油油的在水底招搖;
In the gentle waves of Cambridge
在康河的柔波里,
I would be a water plant!
我甘心做一條水草!
That pool under the shade of elm trees
那榆蔭下的一潭,
Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;
不是清泉,是天上虹;
Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds
揉碎在浮藻間,
Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.
沉淀著彩虹似的夢。
To seek a dream?
尋夢?
Just to pole a boat upstream
撐一支長篙,
To where the green grass is more verdant
向青草更青處漫溯;
Or to have the boat fully loaded with the starlight
滿載一船星輝,
And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.
在星輝斑斕里放歌。
But I can’t sing aloud
但我不能放歌,
Quietness is my farewell music;
悄悄是別離的笙簫;
Even summer insects heap silence for me
夏蟲也為我沉默,
Silent is Cambridge tonight!
沉默是今晚的康橋!
Very quietly I left
悄悄的我走了,
As quietly as I came here;
正如我悄悄的來;
Gently I flick my sleeves
我揮一揮衣袖,
Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away
不帶走一片云彩