Let's take a ride out of here! Come on! 搭個順風車走吧 跟上
As a loading truck can moving fast,I gonna try to cut it off. 貨運卡車開得都很快 我要把它攔下來
I can make it.No time to stick up my thumb, 還來得及 沒時間招手示意了
In Alaska, I set out to sail a raft.I'm heading toward the shiping land. 在阿拉斯加 我獨自駕著小筏 準備前往錨地
If you see a vessel,you need to get its attention fast. 如果看到船只的話 你必須盡快引起他們的注意
I boarded a iceberg,and use my raft to make a signal fire.HELP 我跳上了一塊浮冰 用小筏的材料燃起了烽火 救命
That can be the best sight of the world for the survivor. 看到救援船朝自己駛來
You see that rescure ship turns towards us.Help! 絕對是求生者眼中最美的風景了 救命
As the boat apporach to start to roll over us, 隨著漁船隆隆的像我們靠近
suddenly seem to dwarf me and the crew on our small fragile iceberg. 它朝我們所在的脆弱浮冰碾了過來
I got to be a hundred percent confident making this jump to not end up crushed between this and the ice. 如果沒有萬全的把握 我絕不會跳過去 否則我就會被 這艘船和浮冰 擠得粉碎
But we were so low at the water the captain lost sight of us behind the deck. 但是由于我們所在位置太低 船長無法從艦橋確定我們的位置
He was runing blind,and then we collided.Just! 他幾乎是靠直覺在駕駛 然后撞上了浮冰 太懸了
I safely abord,but that was close.Maybe too close. 我最終平安獲救 但這次真的很懸 實在是太懸了
The vessel was kinda hit the side of the iceburg. 漁船撞到了浮冰的側(cè)面
And I was standing on this burg corner,I just gonna caught it 我正好就站在那個角上 我當時正準備去抓那個梯子
Kinda of have a second either way,and I would be in the drink 如果還有第二次機會的話 我一定會做出別的選擇
and probably not take that situation between big fishing vessel and iceburg. 絕不會再站在那艘大漁船 和這塊兒浮冰之間了