音量太大了。
2. OK, I will repeat what I said loudly.
好的,我把剛才說的再大聲重復一遍。
3. Would you kindly turn it down a little bit?
你能把聲音調小點兒嗎?
4. Wait a second, I'll turn it up a little.
等一下,我把音量開大點兒。
5. I think it is now a moderate volume.
我覺得現在音量正好。
6. Could you please speak in a louder voice?
你能大聲一點兒講話嗎?
7. There may be something wrong with the receiver.
話筒可能有點兒問題。
8. My ear can not be exposed to such a loud volume;would you mind speaking in a lower voice?
聲音太大了,我的耳朵有點受不了,您能小聲點兒說話嗎?
9. Please speak in a lower voice, the volume is too loud.
麻煩你聲音小點兒,音量太大了。
10. Sorry, I can barely hear what you are saying.
抱歉,我聽不清你說什么。
Dialogue 1
對話 1
A: Hello, is that John?
A: 你好,你是喬嗎?
B: Yes. What can I do for you?
B: 是的,有什么事嗎?
A: I am calling to tell you some issues about the interview.
A: 我來通知你面試的相關事宜
B: The volume is too loud. Would you kindly turn it down a little bit?
B: 音量太大了,你能把聲音調小點兒嗎?
A: Yes. I think it is now a moderate volume.
A: 好的,我覺得現在音量正好了。
Dialogue 2
對話 2
A: Hello, this is Catharine from Thomason Company. Can I speak to Mr. Wang?
A: 你好,我是湯姆遜公司的凱瑟琳。請找王先生。
B: Sorry,he is in the middle of something. Can I take a niessage?
B: 對不起,他正在忙。我能轉達口信嗎?
A: Yes. Please tell him that he is expected to have an interview with the CEO of ABC company tomorrow moming at 10:00.
A: 好的。請轉告他我們希望他來公司進行面試,面試官是ABC公司的總裁,時間是明天上午10點。
B: Could you please speak in a louder voice? There may he something wrong with your receiver.
B: 你能大聲一點兒講話嗎?你的話筒可能有點問題。
A: OK, I will repeat what I said loudly.
A: 好的,我把剛才說的再大聲重復一遍。