I have an idea!
我有一個主意!
But don't you have it saved on your computer?
但是你沒有在電腦上保存嗎?
No, it was taking up a lot of space, so I deleted it.
沒有,它太占空間了,所以我刪了。
So you have lost the only copy we have. Yes.
所以你把我們最后的備份丟了。是的。
What idiots! I've never seen such a disorganised office.
真是個笨蛋!我從沒見過這么雜亂無章的辦公室。
Go on, you'd better help them, Anna.
去吧,你最好幫幫他們,安娜。
Can I make a suggestion? Yes, please do!
我能提個建議嗎?好的,請說吧!
Why don't you try looking in your recycle bin? It might still be there.
為什么你不看看你的回收站?也許在那里。
I did. It isn't.
我看了,沒有。
Have you tried asking your colleagues if they've seen the memory stick?
你有沒有問過你的同事看見U盤了嗎?
I did. They haven't.
我問了,他們沒看到。
How about looking through your rubbish bin to see if you threw it away by mistake?
翻翻你的垃圾桶怎么樣,看看你是不是不小心給扔了?
I don't do silly things like that!
我才不會做這種蠢事!
All very sensible suggestions Anna, thank you.
謝謝你這些明智的建議,安娜。
Maybe I could do a big office search for you...? I'm good at finding things.
也許我可以在辦公室給你找找?我很擅長找東西。