I want to take out some money, but there's a massive queue for the ATM so I thought I'd do it over the counter. 我想取一些錢,但是自動取款機前的隊排得太長了,所以我想在柜臺取錢。
Unfortunately, an ATM is being refilled because it ran out of money. 很抱歉,由于一臺自動取款機沒錢了,正在加鈔。
That's what's causing the hold up. 這就造成了延誤。
Oh, I see. I thought maybe it was just the time of the day, although it isn't usually busy at 2:30 in the afternoon. 噢,我明白了。我還以為這可能是每天的特定時間段呢,盡管下午兩點半應該不忙了。
You are right, you've just missed the lunchtime rush. 您說得對,您剛剛錯過了中午的高峰。
Could you fill out a withdrawal slip, please? 請您填寫一張取款單,好嗎?
I did that already, while I was waiting. Also, here's my card. 我剛才等著的時候已經填好了。還有,這是我的卡。
Thank you. And you require.... 謝謝。您需要取....
800 RMB, please. 800元,麻煩你。
Please enter your personal code right here, on the key pad. And sign here, please. 請在這里輸入您的密碼,用這個鍵盤。并且請您在這里簽字。
OK.... 好的……
Thank you. Here's your card back and your money. 謝謝您。這是您的銀行卡,還有您的錢。
Please double check it for me. 請您再清點一下。
Yes, that's great. Thanks. 好的。謝謝。