熊媽媽,你在做飯嗎?
I thought I'd make a nice fish soup for supper.
我想我晚餐會做一個很美味的魚湯。
Fish soup!
魚湯!
Did you hear that, Father Bear?
你聽到了,熊爸爸?
We are having your favorite soup.
我們要吃你最喜歡的湯。
When's Father Bear coming home?
熊爸爸什么時候回家?
Soon, Little Bear.
很快,小熊。
But not soon enough to bring a fish for tonight's soup.
但是不可能快到今天就回來,并帶來今晚做湯用的魚。
I'II have to go buy one.
所以我必須去買一條。
I know.
我知道。
I'll bring you a fish just like Father Bear would.
我會像熊爸爸一樣給你帶回一條魚來。
Little Bear, if you want to fish, do it outside.
小熊,如果你想釣魚,去外面釣。
OK. If Father Bear can catch big fish, so can I.
好吧。如果熊爸爸能釣到大魚,我也可以。