嘿!小熊,祝你生日快樂,壽比南山。
Hmm, honey. Thank you Hen!
嗯,親愛的。謝謝你,母雞!
You're very welcome.
你太客氣了。
Are we having that wonderful cake again this time?
這次我們是否能再次吃到那種美味的蛋糕呢?
Well, no, but there will be birthday soup.
哦,沒有,但是會(huì)有生日湯。
How delightful!
多么愉快啊!
Ahh! Dandelions! Thank you Duck!
啊!蒲公英!謝謝鴨子!
Happy birthday! Where's the cake?
生日快樂!蛋糕呢?
There's no cake.
這次沒有蛋糕。
This year we're having birthday soup instead.
今年我們用生日湯來代替。
Mm, yummy! Have you had birthday soup before?
嗯,好吃!你以前喝過生日湯嗎?
No. Cat! You startled me!
沒有。貓!你嚇了我一跳!
I know. Happy birthday Little Bear!
我知道。祝你生日快樂小熊!
Hmm, I love apples. Thank you Cat!
嗯,我喜歡蘋果。謝謝貓!
We don't get any cake this year.
我們今年沒有蛋糕。
Hmm, but I smell something.
嗯,但我聞到了什么東西。
lt's birthday soup.
那是生日湯。
Is it chicken soup?I like chicken soup!
那是雞湯嗎?哈哈!我喜歡雞湯!
No.
不是。
Is it duck soup?Duck soup will do.
鴨湯很好啊。那是鴨湯嗎?
No. It's just birthday soup.
不是,它只是生日湯。
Hmm, OK.
嗯,好吧 。