Kentaro: Hello! 你好!
Todd: Did you have breakfast this morning Kentaro? 你今天早晨吃早飯了嗎,健太郎?
Kentaro: Yeah! 吃了!
Todd: Really! What did you have? 真的!你都吃了什么?
Kentaro: I had a traditional Japanese type of breakfast, natto and miso soup and rice, white rice, and fish. 我吃了一頓日本傳統(tǒng)早餐,納豆,味噌湯,米飯和魚。
Todd: Wow! Do you eat that every day? 哇!你是每天都吃這些嗎?
Kentaro: Yeah, maybe five days a week I will eat Japanese style breakfast. 是的,大概每周有五天我會吃日式早餐。
Todd: Oh, really! OK. Nice. And do you eat it at home or at a restaurant? 哦,真的!你是在家吃還是在餐館吃?
Kentaro: At home. 在家吃。
Todd: At home? 在家吃?
Kentaro: Mm-hm. 嗯。
Todd: OK. Do you make it yourself? 好的。你是自己做嗎?
Kentaro: Mm-hm. 嗯。
Todd: Oh, really. OK. What is a typical American breakfast? 真的!典型美式早餐是什么樣的?
Kentaro: Well, I would say something like just toast and / or cereal and orange juice or milk. 我認為是吐司,谷物,橙汁或牛奶。
Todd: OK. Great and have you ever had breakfast in bed? 好的,你在床上吃過早餐嗎?
Kentaro: In bed? 在床上?
Todd: Yeah! 是的!
Kentaro: No, not really. 沒有。
Todd: No, OK. And what time do people usually eat breakfast in Japan? 沒有。好的。一般日本人什么時候吃早餐?
Kentaro: Well, I would say but maybe 7to 8. Something around that. 大約7,8點。這個時間左右。
Todd: Around 7 or 8. OK. Great. Thanks a lot. 7,8點。好的,謝謝你。
Kentaro: Thanks. 不客氣。