這是第二波的神回復,請再次原諒我笑點太低。這些神回復的腦回路再次超出了天際,但如果將這些回復換成英文,你可以感受下,還能聽出它們嗎?
New Words:
compliment n. 恭維;稱贊;
awkward adj. 尷尬的;笨拙的;
suggest vt. 提議,;暗示
be at your service: 為你服務
in the first place:首先;起初
有什么贊揚讓你比較尷尬?
Is there any compliment that makes you awkward?
人不可貌相啊。
We really cannot judge a book by its cover, can we?
單身兩年以上是什么體驗?
How does it feel to be single for more than 2 years?
單身22年,不知道你說的是哪兩年?
I've been single for 22 years. Which 2 years are you suggesting?
很高興為你服務。
I'm glad to be at your service.
你高興得太早了。
You'll find out you got glad too fast.
媽,我能看電視嗎?
Mom, can I watch the television?
當然可以啊,只要不打開就行。
Of course you can, as long as it's turned off.
你得揣摩出題人的意圖。
You need to understand why they set this question in the first place.
他想我死。
They want me dead.
想知道卡卡老師的發(fā)音秘訣?關注微信公眾號 卡卡課堂