be into...
喜歡....
He's just not into you.
他只是沒那么喜歡你。
camera
照相機
photography
攝影
photography exhibit
攝影展
A: What kind of things do you do in your free time?
你平常有空的時候都喜歡干什么?
B: I'm really into watching foreign films. What about you?
我喜歡看外國電影,你呢?
A: I like to do just about anything outdoors. Do you enjoy camping?
我喜歡戶外運動,你喜歡野營嗎?
B: Camping for an evening is ok. But I couldn't do it for much longer than one night.
住一晚上還行,不過要是超過一個晚上我就不玩了。
A: Have you ever been camping in the Boundary Waters?
你在邊界水域野營過嗎?
B: No, but I've always wanted to do that. I've heard it's a beautiful place to go.
沒有,不過我一直想去,我聽說那兒是個非常美的地方。
A: It's fantastic. My family and I are very fond of the place.
美極了,我和我家人都特別喜歡那里。
B: Do you have any photos of any of camping trips there?
你有在那兒露營時拍的照片嗎?
A: Sure. Would you like to see them?
當然,你想看嗎?
B: That'd be great. What kind of camera do you have?
那太好了,你用的是什么相機。
A: I have a Canon SLR.
我用的是佳能單反。
B: So you must be pretty interested in photography then.
那你一定很喜歡攝影。
A: I'd call it one of my hobbies. Do you know much about photography?
那是我的業(yè)余愛好之一,你對攝影了解的多嗎?
B: Actually, I do. I took quite a few photography classes at university.
坦白說,了解的不少,我上大學的時候修過一些關于攝影的課。
A: Have you heard about the photography exhibit that's going on at the art gallery this weekend?
這個周末美術館有一個攝影展,你聽說了嗎?
B: Yes, I was planning on going, are you?
聽說了,我正打算去呢,你呢?
A: Yes. In fact, maybe we could go together.
我也去,其實咱們可以一起去。
B: That'd be great. What time should I meet you there?
那太好了,咱們幾點見?
A: How about at 11?
11點怎么樣?
B: Sounds great. See you then.
行啊,到時候見。