A: Hello.
你好。
B: Good morning. This is Emily calling from the international student office.
早上好,我是國際學生辦公室的艾米麗。
A: Good morning.
早上好。
B: The reason I'm calling is because Ms. Collins will not be able to call you back until next week.
我打電話是要告訴你,科林斯女士要到下周才能給你回電話。
A: Oh, I had hoped she would have called me back yesterday.
我本來以為她昨天會給我打電話呢。
B: She's terribly sorry about that. She had to leave the office suddenly and won't be able to return until next week. She hopes you understand.
她對此非常抱歉,她昨天有急事,突然離開了辦公室,而且要到下周才能回來,她希望你能諒解
A: Is there someone else I can talk to?
那我能跟其他人談?wù)剢幔?/p>
B: She asked me to call you to book an appointment with someone else today. When are you free today?
她讓我打電話告訴你,今天可以預約其他工作人員,你今天什么時候有空?
A: Anytime after 2 PM will be good for me.
下午兩點以后我有時間。
B: Mr Liu is available at 2:15 today. Will that work for you?
劉先下午2:15以后可以接受預約,你覺得可以嗎?
A: I'd prefer to speak with Ms. Fonda.
我還是想跟方達女士談。
B: I'm afraid she isn't available this afternoon. She has an opening at 11:30 this morning. Will that work for you?
恐怕她下午沒有時間,今天11:30她有空,你覺得行嗎?
A: That will be fine.
好的。
B: Ok. We'll be expecting you at 11:30. See you then.
那就11:30來吧,到時候見。