How long have you been having the pains? 你這樣痛多久了?
How long have you been...?
你...多久了?
How long have you been learning English?
你學習英語多久了?
How long have you been in China?
你在中國多久了?
How long have you been feeling like this?
你感覺這樣多久了?
A:Hello,what's wrong with you?
你好,你怎么了?
B:I'm afraid there might be something wrong with my stomach.It is so painful.
我覺得我的胃好像有點不太對勁,非常痛。
A:How long have you been having the pains?
你這樣痛多久了?
B:Since last night.And it seems to be worse this morning.
昨晚開始的,而且今天早上似乎更加嚴重 了。
A:So what kind of pain do you feel?Are they sharp pains or burning pains.
那么你覺得是哪種痛呢?是刺痛還是灼痛?
B:Ur...I think they are burning pains.
恩,我覺得應該是灼痛。
A:Did you vomit?
你吐過嗎?
B:Yes,I did.And I have been filled with nausea.
吐過,而且我一直覺得很惡心。
A:Did you have a fever?
你發(fā)燒了嗎?
B:I'm not sure because I didn't take my temperature.
我不確定,因為我沒量體溫。
A:I get it.Please lie on the bed and let me examine you.
我知道了。請?zhí)稍诖采?,我?guī)湍銠z查一下。
更多英語資訊歡迎關注微信公眾號 SmethilyFM(注意:“S”“FM”均為大寫)