太棒了,卡洛琳,你在哪里
I'm almost dressed.
我快穿好了
I just had the perfect in-your-face good-bye with Johnny.
我剛跟強尼來了次完美的當面告別
And speaking of "in your face," he couldn't take his eyes off my boobs...
說到"當面",他當著我的面,還直勾勾盯著我的胸
Boobs that he can never have, now that he's getting married.
誰讓他要結婚,這對美胸從此跟他告別了。
Damn, girl, you look good. What you doing later? Can I get your number?
靠,妹子,你真美,你晚點有活動嗎?能給我你的電話嗎
Oh, no, the cupcake got a little smushed in my purse.
天啊,小蛋糕在我的包包有點被砸碎了
We can't show this to Martha Stewart now.
我們不能拿給瑪莎·斯圖爾特了
Sure, we can. You think she never had a cupcake smush on her?
干嘛不可以。你覺得她沒被人用蛋糕糊過臉嗎
I doubt that very much. Martha Stewart is perfect.
我覺得沒有?,斏?middot;斯圖爾特是個完人。
Her feet don't even touch the ground.
超凡脫俗,腳不著地
The woman probably doesn't even go to the bathroom.
可能連廁所都不需要上
Martha Stewart's hardly perfect.
人無完人
And how are you this evening?
今晚過得好嗎
No, you're right, Martha Stewart isn't perfect. Oh, I never said that!
你說得對,人無完人,她也不例外。這話我可沒說過。
In fact, I hear she's a real ballbuster. You did not hear that.
其實我聽說她超愛虐男人的。你什么都沒聽見。
Yep, a real ballbuster, you know? No, I do not know.
真的,超愛虐男人,你知道嗎?我什么都不知道。
Would you mind handing me a towelette please?
能遞塊毛巾給我嗎
Oh, one's fine. Thank you so much.
一塊就行,謝謝
But the fact that Martha Stewart is so tough...
但就是因為瑪莎·斯圖爾特那么強悍
Caroline, you need to get out here right now.
卡洛琳,你得馬上出來
The fact that she is a real ballbuster... Oh, dear God, help me.
那么愛虐男人。神啊,救救我吧。
Is what I like and respect about her. I mean, the woman's a genius.
所以我才那么喜歡她和敬重她。那個女人是個天才。
Now it's getting interesting.
越來越有意思了。
英語口語