你就這么大搖大擺地走進來啊?這里誰都可以隨便進的嗎?
Well, it helps that last year I made out with the tent flap guard, Rico, but basically, yeah, anyone.
去年我是靠跟里克那個帳篷保安親熱才進來的,但基本上誰都能進
When I think of all the times I left my purse on a table here unattended, I shudder... Shudder.
當我回想起過去我把錢包仍在桌子上跑掉時,我的心在顫抖啊,顫抖。
Okay, so we can't get in the actual building without being caterers,
好啦,我們不裝成服務員,進不去主樓
so we have to change into those uniforms.
所以我們得換上制服
Wait. You never mentioned anything about a rent-a-clothes situation.
慢著。你剛可沒有跟我說需要把禮服換掉哦
Small price to pay for us making it.
想進去總得付出點代價嘛
Is it? Is it a small price to pay?
是嗎,這真的是小小的代價嗎
Hurry, we have a superstar to stalk!
快點,我們得跟蹤大明星呢
I thought I would hate it, but I'm kind of into it. I'm very Janelle Monae.
我原以為我會很抗拒,但我現(xiàn)在蠻喜歡的。我超像加奈兒·夢奈的。
No, you're Janelle I-have-no-Monae.
不,你是加奈兒·惡夢吧
What are we going to do with our dresses?
那我們的禮服怎么辦
We can't leave them out here. I need them inside.
不能把它們留在這里,我進里面還要穿呢
I have to look amazing when I meet Martha Stewart.
我必須美美的見瑪莎·斯圖爾特
What does it matter what we're wearing?
我們穿什么去見她很重要嗎
We're still going to be the two crazy girls chasing her down with a cupcake.
反正我們是兩個拿著小蛋糕四處找她的瘋婆子
That's why it matters.
所以衣著就更重要啦
I know. Here. Help me get the shelves out of this.
我知道了,這里。幫我把架子拿出來。
We can hang our dresses in here and push them in.
我們可以把禮服掛里面,然后把它們推進去。
Brilliant. Kind of like the Louis Vuitton travel wardrobe I used to have.
真聰明。這柜子有點像我以前的LV旅行衣柜
Or the service elevator I was born in.
或者像我媽生我時的那個電梯。
英語口語