Yes, we have a cupcake business. We're just starting, but doing well. 是的,我們有個小蛋糕生意。雖然剛開始,不過生意還不錯
Max is the baker. Say hello, Max. 麥克斯是蛋糕師,打聲招呼吧
I know people in the mob. 我認識黑幫的人哦
That's Max, and I'm Caroline. You are? 她是麥克斯,我是卡洛琳,您叫...
Sophie Kuchenski. 蘇菲·科臣斯基
Is that a polish accent I'm detecting? 沒聽錯的話,是波蘭口音吧
Yes. 對
I visited Warsaw once, I love it. 我去過一次華沙,愛死那里了
Oh, 'cause I hate it. Rats and pimps. Why have you not yet offered me cupcake? 我恨死那里了,老鼠和皮條客一堆。你怎么還不請我吃個小蛋糕
It's the least thing you can do, after horrible, horrible note. 寫了這種壞壞恐嚇信,至少也得表示表示吧
Oh, sure. Chocolate or vanilla? 沒問題,要巧克力的還是香草味的
Yes. Why such sourpuss? 都要了。干嘛一副苦瓜臉啊
Sorry about that. 不好意思啊
It's just, we work long hours at the neighborhood diner, 只是我們在附近餐館上班,每天長時間工作
and Max has another job as well, and then she comes home and she has to make the cupcakes. 麥克斯還打兩份工,回到家還得做這些小蛋糕
Mmm. So good. 太好吃了
How could someone so angry make something so sweet? 像她這種怨氣沖天的人怎么能做出如此美味的蛋糕呢
She's not always like this. 她也不總是這樣啦
I'm usually like this, just ask the previous tenant. Oh, wait. You can't. 我這人就這樣,問問你之前的住客就知道了。等等,死人不能回答你
You know, you two girls are like these cupcakes. 我覺得你們倆就像這倆小蛋糕
One is dark and heavy and one is light and fluffy. I prefer the fluffy one. 一個又黑又重口,一個又白又松軟。我比較愛松軟白妞
Well, I think we've made our point. 好吧,我想你懂我們的意思了
No music, no clumping, I'll shoot you through the floor, thanks for stopping by. 別放音樂,別大聲走路。不然我就一槍崩了你,慢走不送
I'm so glad we can joke with each other already. 真高興我們關(guān)系好得都能亂開玩笑了
Sorry about the note, can we start ov... you have the Chanel Allure lip gloss? 那封信,實在抱歉,我們可以重...你有香奈兒誘惑唇彩啊
Yeah. Mm, you know the Chanel? 是啊,你也知道香奈兒啊
Know? Love. I can't afford it any more. 何止知道,我愛死了,不過買不起了
Oh, take one. I got handfuls in my bag. 來吧,拿一根走,我包里好多呢
Really? Oh, that's so nice. 真的嗎?你人真好
Hey. Hey! Hey! Do I have to put you on a leash? 喂,喂,喂。要我也幫你拴上狗鏈嗎
Hey, we start again. You take a chanel, and I take more cupcakes to go. 我們重新認識吧。你拿一根香奈兒,我多拿幾個小蛋糕走
Oh, sure. 當然,沒問題
Yes. 真乖