英語作文 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 英語作文 > 英語美文鑒賞 >  第1144篇

英語美文:做自己就好

所屬教程:英語美文鑒賞

瀏覽:

2021年06月05日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
大千世界,紛紛擾擾,愿你能勇攀高峰,也能坐看云卷云舒。以下是小編整理的英語美文:做自己就好的資料,希望你也喜歡!

My Aunt Carmeleta was the wife of my mother's youngest brother Fred.

我母親最小的弟弟名叫Fred,我的嬸嬸,即Fred的妻子,名叫carmeleta

Even though my Uncle Fred died many years ago

盡管Fred叔叔很多年前就去世了

and Aunt Carmeleta is now married to KenCarmeleta

嬸嬸又嫁給了一個名叫Ken的男子

I still consider her my aunt.

在我心里,她還是我的嬸嬸

Everyone should have a wonderful aunt like Aunt Carmeleta.

每個人都需要一個像Carmeleta嬸嬸那樣完美的親戚。

I lived with her and my Uncle Fred for a year when I was a teenager.

我十幾歲的時候,曾經和Fred叔叔,還有她同住了一年

Like a lot of teenagers,

和許多青少年一樣

I had issues with people who talked negatively about me.

有些人會散布關于我的壞話,讓我十分困擾

If you've ever had this happen

如果你也遭遇過這樣的事情

you'll understand how hurtful it is.

你就會明白這有多讓人傷心

I'd talk to Aunt Carmeleta about these hurtful things

我時常會把這些傷心事對Carmeleta嬸嬸說

and she would always say, "Just be yourself."

她總會告訴我,“做自己就好”。

This was great advice!

這是多么棒的建議啊!

In fact, it has been some of the best advice I have ever received.

事實上,這是我這輩子聽到過的最好的建議之一

I learned not everyone is going to like you

從中我明白了,并不是每個人都會和你一樣

and that's okay.

但是沒關系

Just be yourself.

做自己就好

When my husband Bill met Aunt Carmeleta for the first time

當我的丈夫Bill與Carmeleta姑姑第一次見面的時候

He didn't think she was for real.

他覺得她完美的不像個凡人

He questioned, "How could anyone be so nice and not be a fake?"

他問道,“世界上怎么會有這樣的人,如此美好,又毫不虛假!”

But he's found out through the years

數年之后他才逐漸明白

Some people can be this nice and be for real.

有些人就是可以這樣美好,而又真實

I have never forgotten the advice to "Just be yourself."

我從未忘記過那條建議,“做自己就好”

We need more people in this world

生活于這個世界,我們需要這樣的人

who give great advice

他們能給出絕佳的建議

and are kind and loving like my Aunt Carmeleta.

他們善良而又關愛他人,就像我的嬸嬸Carmeleta

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思連云港市金榜華府英語學習交流群

網站推薦

英語翻譯英語應急口語8000句聽歌學英語英語學習方法

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦