This hasn't even hit the stores yet.
這件還沒上市
I called in a favor.
我靠個人情拿來了
It's lovely. Silk?
很漂亮 是絲綢嗎
Yeah, and if you want, you can pair it with that beaded bolero
是的 如果你想要的話 可以配那件串珠坎肩
unless you think that's too mother-of-the-bride.
除非你覺得那樣穿像新娘的媽媽
This mother is a bride.
這位媽媽就是新娘
Did you bring all of these back from New York?
這些都是你從紐約帶回來的嗎
Yeah, I tried to grab everything
是的 我盡力把東西都拿上了
without running into my former boss.
以免再和我的前任老板打交道
You can get that. Oh, no.
你去接吧 不用
It's Jordan. He'll call back. No, please, answer it.
是喬丹 他會再打回來的 不用的 接吧
I mean, I feel guilty that I'm making you do all this
你要準備自己婚禮的時候 我還讓你做這么多
when you have your own wedding--
我挺有負罪感的
No, this is work.
沒必要 這是我的工作
And you're doing this now.
現在你的婚禮將近
We haven't even set a date yet.
我們連婚期都還沒定
So, umm, do you wanna try something on
那么 你要不要再試一試
or did I totally strike out?
還是我已經失敗了
No, no, not at all. You did a fabulous job.
不不 當然不是 你做得很好
It's just when Byron and I first got married
只是拜倫和我第一次結婚時
we were very determined not be traditional.
我們決心不要傳統(tǒng)的婚禮
So we rented a barn
于是我們租了一個谷倉
and we basically dressed up like cowhands.
把自己打扮成奶牛工的樣子
Well, that's cute.
那很好玩啊
I mean, I love theme weddings.
我喜歡這種主題婚禮
It wasn't a theme.
其實不是主題
It was just two cynical college kids with no money
不過是兩個憤世嫉俗的大學生沒有錢
and a skewed sense of what was romantic.
又對于浪漫的理解異于常人而已
We made my mom sit on a keg.
我們讓我媽媽坐在木桶上
Ugh! What did she wear?
她穿的是什么
This time, I wanna feel like more of a bride
這一次 我想要當真正的新娘
and I wanna feel elegant.
讓自己感覺很高雅
I can do elegant. I know you can.
我可以做到高雅 我知道你可以
Can you show me what you've picked out for yourself
你能給我看看你給自己挑的禮服嗎
or is that a state secret?
還是這是機密不能看
Uh, no, I mean, I, I haven't even thought
不 我還沒有想過
about what I'm gonna wear.
我要穿什么
Seriously?
真的嗎
And your mom already sent out
你媽媽已經寄出了
shower invitations and you haven't--
洗禮的請柬 但你還沒...
You know what? Give me till the end of the day.
你知道嗎 給我一天的時間
I know the dress.
我會幫你找到稱心的裙子
So sorry to bother. Can I borrow a pen?
抱歉 請問能借我支筆嗎
What? Oh, sure.
什么 好
Thanks.
謝謝
Can I also borrow $1000?
我能順便借一千塊嗎
I'm lucky if I have enough left to buy a single textbook.
我剩的錢夠買一本教科書就是萬幸了
Hold it. You taking intro to psych?
等等 你要修《心理學導論嗎》
Yeah. Me too.
是的 我也是
You know, the professor's supposed to be a real trip.
這位教授據說挺難搞的