影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 美劇推薦 > 美少女的謊言 >  內容

學英語美劇:《美少女的謊言》六季/8集/15:私人關系

所屬教程:美少女的謊言

瀏覽:

2020年07月17日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9848/60815.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

How many would you say? Per year?

每年有多少

- Are you in need? - No.

-你需要嗎 -不

I'm not. I just, uh..

不需要 只是

I have a friend who might wanna apply.

我有個朋友可能想要申請

And-and you don't have much information on your website.

而你們的網頁上沒多少信息

It's difficult to find your organization

在獎學金的網站上

on those scholarship websites.

也很難找到你們機構的信息

We prefer to offer scholarships selectively.

我們對于獎學金獲得者很挑剔

Most of our candidates are recommended

很多申請人都是通過私人關系

through personal connections.

推薦上來的

So who makes the final decision?

那最后誰做決定

Our recipients are ultimately chosen by my employer.

最后是由我的老板做決定

Would that be Mr. Carissimi?

是卡里西米先生嗎

Maybe we could speak with him?

我們能和他談嗎

That's unlikely.

不能

This private trust exists to provide him with discretion.

這筆私人信托有其私密性

Well, I would just like to thank him.

我只是想謝謝他

Maybe I could send him an e-mail or something.

或者我可以給他寫封電子郵件什么的

Um, Hanna?

漢娜

Oh, uh, I'm just putting his e-mail on my phone.

我只是想把他的電子郵箱存到手機里

- I don't wanna forget it. - Oh, yeah. Good idea.

-我不想搞忘了 -好主意

Your boss does have an e-mail address, right?

你老板有電子郵箱 對嗎

看美劇學英語

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思臺州市烏龍佳苑英語學習交流群

網站推薦

學英語的動畫學英語的美劇

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦