我再也不會低估那賤人了
How are you going to try and spin this one, Ali?
艾莉 這次你打算怎么圓謊
I mean, we know you're a great liar,
我們知道你是個大說謊家
so I'm sure this is going to be a good one.
我相信這次你能很好地自圓其說
Everything I told you last night was true.
昨晚我告訴你們的都是真的
She slapped me first. I swear it.
是她先打我的 我發(fā)誓
I didn't tell you that I slapped her back
我沒告訴你們我也打了她
because I felt terrible about it.
是因為我恥于啟齒
"Loser Mona"? Really?
"笨蛋夢娜"真的嗎
Are we back to that again?
我們又回到從前了嗎
I know how it looks.
我知道你們怎么看待我
But you know what she's capable of.
但你們也知道她的能耐
I mean, she set me up.
她設計了我
Come on, guys.
拜托 各位
Mona's found a lot of ways to trick us
夢娜用了很多方式
into believing things were real when they're not.
使我們相信不真實的事物
I mean, Spence, you landed in Radley
斯賓塞 你被關進拉德里
because of one of those elaborate stunts she pulled.
是她精心設計的戲碼之一
Maybe Mona deserved it.
也許夢娜活該
But you went out of your way to lie to us.
但你還是對我們說謊了
Again.
又一次