And we need a reason to be in there
我們要有借口去那兒
so I volunteered all four of us.
所以我給我們四個人都報名了
Morning, Hanna.
早上好 漢娜
Girls.
姑娘們
I'm guessing you told your friends about the anonymous tip.
我想你已經告訴了你的朋友們匿名信的事
Look, I don't want to give you guys any false hope.
我不想讓你們燃起的希望又落空
Alison's probably not alive,
艾莉森也許不是活著
but if she is, after all this time...
但如果她活著 過了這么久
there's going to be a lot of questions,
會有很多問題
starting with who's the dead girl in her grave.
首先就是她墳墓里的女孩到底是誰
If you guys have any thoughts, you know where to find me.
如果你們有任何想法 知道在哪兒能找到我
So what time does your mom want us to be there?
你媽媽想讓我們幾點到
Mom? What are you doing?
媽媽 你在干什么呢
Where have you been?
你去哪兒了
The Brew.
咖啡館
Why are you going through my drawers?
你為什么翻我的床頭柜
When I gave Dean his final check,
我付迪恩最后的工資時
he said that you've been sleeping downstairs
他說你睡在樓下
because you don't feel safe up here.
因為你在這兒沒有安全感