影視聽說 學英語,練聽力,上聽力課堂! 注冊 登錄
> 影視聽說 > 美劇推薦 > 美少女的謊言 >  內容

《美少女的謊言》第4季第22集 第1期:戒毒

所屬教程:美少女的謊言

瀏覽:

2018年11月10日

手機版
掃描二維碼方便學習和分享
https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9848/402201.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012

Anything for the dry cleaners?

有要干洗的衣服嗎

It was 3 days in rehab, Mom.

我只在戒毒所待了三天 媽媽

I really did not need so many sweaters.

真不需要這么多毛衣

I thought, I don't know, maybe you'd go outside

我也不知道 我以為你會出去

for some fresh air or if you got cold.

呼吸新鮮空氣 或者你覺得冷了

I did get cold and then I got the sweats.

我的確忽冷忽熱

You know, withdrawal symptoms

毛衣可不能

can't really be stopped with a cable knit.

阻擋脫癮癥狀

They said that the medical detox

他們說藥物戒癮

would help mitigate your discomfort.

會緩和你的不適

It did, Mom.

的確 媽媽

I was so comfortable kicking my drug habit.

我戒毒的時候特別舒服

Sorry.

抱歉

I'm very irritable.

我很煩躁

They said to expect irritability over the next few days.

他們說接下來的幾天我的確會感到煩躁

As long as you're home and well, I can handle it.

只要你乖乖在家 我都可以忍受

Don't you walk away from me.

別就這樣走掉

Is there anything you need?

你有什么需要嗎

There's left-over carbonara

還剩了些奶油焗意粉

or I can make a salad if you'd like something lighter.

你想吃清淡點的話我可以給你做沙拉

You're way out of your league, Spencer.

你太不自量力了 斯賓塞

You sure about that?

你確定嗎

Put that thing down before you hurt yourself.

在傷到自己之前把那東西放下

用戶搜索

瘋狂英語 英語語法 新概念英語 走遍美國 四級聽力 英語音標 英語入門 發(fā)音 美語 四級 新東方 七年級 賴世雄 zero是什么意思青島市虞馨園英語學習交流群

網站推薦

學英語的動畫學英語的美劇

  • 頻道推薦
  • |
  • 全站推薦
  • 推薦下載
  • 網站推薦