I'm safe for the moment,
我暫時沒事
thanks to you.
多虧了你
But you can't tell anyone you helped me.
但你不能告訴任何人你幫了我
Promise me you won't.
答應我你不會說出去
Okay, I still don't know who I can trust.
好的 我仍不知道能相信誰
I know this isn't what she expected to hear
我知道這不是她想聽到的
but Mr. Hobbs is complicit in the crime.
但霍布斯先生也是共犯
So he gave Wilden a little money
他給威爾登了一小筆錢
for throwing business his way.
是想更方便辦事而已
He didn't hurt anyone.
他沒傷害任何人
It's not a small thing, Hanna.
這可不是件小事 漢娜
Look, he did it a few times and then tried to stop,
他之前做過幾次 然后試圖罷手
but Wilden wouldn't let him.
但威爾登不同意
That's his version of the story.
那是他的一面之詞
When a cop wants to make your life miserable,
要是有警察想讓你的生活苦不堪言
there's not much you can do.
你無能為力
Just ask my mom.
問我媽媽就知道了
Yeah, I shouldn't be talking to you about this case.
是啊 我不該和你談論這件案子的
But you're testifying today.
但你今天要作證
Right.
是的
Because I'm the one that connected the money
因為是我把威爾登銀行保險箱里的錢
in Wilden's safe deposit box to Travis's dad.
和特拉維斯父親聯(lián)系起來的
I need to get to court.
我要去法庭了