Coffee smells great. 咖啡聞起來不錯
How long have you been up? 你起來多久了
I didn't really sleep so well. 我昨晚沒怎么睡好
You want a cup? 你要來一杯嗎
No. 不要
Ezra, I think that you need to take me home. 以斯拉 我覺得你得送我回家
Are you still nervous about being up here? 你在這里還是覺得緊張嗎
No, I'm not nervous. 不 我不緊張
I'm tired. 我很累
You didn't sleep well last night. 你昨晚沒睡好
No, I am tired of lying to my family and my friends. 不 對我的家人和朋友撒謊讓我覺得累
I don't even know how many different tales I had to spin 我甚至不知道 為了來這兒跟你過周末
just to come up here to be with you this weekend. 我還要圓多少謊
Look, I know that you have to stay up here, 我知道你得待在這兒
but is there a bus station or a train nearby that...? 不過這附近有沒有公交車站或火車站呢
Aria, have you ever thought that 艾瑞亞 你有沒有想過
maybe this feeling you have of being torn 也許夾在我和你朋友之間
between me and your friends is maybe not such a bad thing? 有左右為難的感覺也不是什么壞事
Is it supposed to be a good thing? 難道還會是好事嗎
Maybe. 也許
I know it feels like you're growing away from them, 我知道看起來好像是你跟她們漸漸疏遠了
but maybe this feeling is you and me growing closer. 但也許這也是你跟我越來越緊密的象征