https://online2.tingclass.net/lesson/shi0529/0009/9848/401617.mp3
https://image.tingclass.net/statics/js/2012
What? 怎么了
I thought you and Travis were just friends. 我以為你和特拉維斯只是朋友
We are. 的確是
You kiss all your friends like that? 你會那樣親吻你的朋友嗎
Don't judge me. 別指責我
I'm not judging, I'm concerned. 我不是指責你 我是關心你
Uh, sorry to interrupt... but I really should get going. 抱歉 打斷一下 我真的該走了
Good idea. 好主意
No, Travis, stay here. 不 特拉維斯 留下來
I'll call you tomorrow. 我明天打給你
Travis, you have a little... 特拉維斯 你脖子上有點…
Yeah. 對
Okay, are you serious? You basically just kicked him out. 你是認真的嗎 你幾乎是把他趕走了
You will thank me later. 你以后會感謝我的
Trust me, throwing yourself at a new guy 相信我 隨便和另一個人開始交往
is not the way to get over the old one. 并不能幫你忘記過去那個人
You're one to throw stones. 這可都是跟你學的
Okay. I know that you're hurting right now, 我知道你現在很痛苦
but if you could take a step back, 但如果你退一步想想
you'd see I'm just trying to help-- 你就會明白我只是想幫你
I'm sick of everyone telling me what they think I should 我煩透了每個人都來告訴我該做什么
and shouldn't do to get over Caleb. 不該做什么才能忘記凱勒
It's my broken heart! 心碎的人是我