I hate it when people do this to my work. 我討厭別人這樣對待我的作品
So it is yours. 這么說的確是你做的
My stamp on the back. 背面有我的標志
Which I guess is how you got here? 你們也是因為這個找到我的吧
Why'd you make it? 你為什么做這個面具
Didn't your friend tell you? 你們的朋友沒告訴你們嗎
No, she didn't. She's dead. 沒有 她去世了
So, um, how did you guys meet? 你們是怎么認識的
Well, I put an ad on the internet. 我在網上發(fā)布了廣告
I was looking for a model. 我想找個模特
I needed a Joan of Arc. 用來制作圣女貞德
Someone young and... 她要年輕
beautiful... 漂亮
and a warrior. 還要勇敢
Your friend was perfect. 你們的朋友完全符合要求
So you used her for Joan of Arc. 所以她給你做了圣女貞德的模特
What about the mask? 那這面具是怎么回事
You would make a great Medusa. 你的臉很適合做美杜莎
Thank you. 謝謝
I've got a client who would love you as Medusa. 你一定能讓那位要美杜莎的顧客滿意
I could do it where the snakes actually-- 我可以制作出蛇...
You were telling us about our friend. 回到我們朋友的問題上
How many of those masks did you make? 那種面具你制作了多少
Suppose we do a little barter. 我們來做筆交易吧
I'll tell you what I know, 我給你們提供信息
and you give me something in return. 你們給我相應的回報
What do you want? 你想要什么
Your face. 你的臉