Hey. You knew we were coming, right? 你知道我們會來的 對吧
We spoke with your mom. 我們和你媽媽聊過了
We wanted to be here the first day. 第一天我們就想過來
But she said you were going to be home tomorrow, so... 但她說你明天就回家了 所以
She still believes that? 她還這樣以為嗎
She thinks that I'll be able to sleep through the night 她覺得只要洗個泡泡浴 然后躺在床上
if I just take a nice bubble bath and lay in my own bed? 我就能安然入眠了嗎
I think what she wants is 我覺得她是想
I know what she wants, but 我知道她想什么 但是
they don't make a loofa that scrapes out the inside of your head. 海綿洗不去你內心的想法
The park rangers found a body. 護林員找到了一具尸體
Hannah! What? 漢娜 怎么了
The sooner she knows, the sooner she checks out of this place. 她越早知道就能越快離開這里
What Hannah is trying to say is we have good news. 漢娜想說的是我們有一個好消息
They found a body in the woods. 他們在樹叢里找到了一具尸體
The police believe it was a camper. 警方認為是個露營者
It was Toby. 那是托比
No, Spence, it wasn't. 不 斯賓塞 不是他
This person, he'd been missing for a while 這個人 已經(jīng)失蹤了好一段時間了
and he was nowhere near where you thought you saw-- 而且他不并在你以為你看到
I know what I saw. 我知道我看到的是什么
It was Toby. 那是托比