You made it. 你來了
Can't stay long. But, uh, you wanted to talk? 不能待太久 但你說想聊聊
I wanted you to meet someone. 我想給你介紹一個人
Emily Fields, Missy Franklin. 艾米麗·菲爾茲 這是米西·富蘭克林
Missy, Emily. 米西 這是艾米麗
So, Shana was telling me that you swim? 莎娜告訴我說你是練游泳的
Hello. Yes. I swim. 你好 對 我練游泳
I met Missy at the airport in Colorado. 我在科羅拉多機場碰見了米西
No way I wasn't introducing myself. 所以我把握住了機會
She's headed for Philadelphia, 她準備去費城
I thought it'd be fun if you two met. 我想你倆應該見面
Sit down. What do you want? I'll buy. 坐吧 你喝什么 我請客
Um, g-green tea. 綠茶
So, does Rosewood have a good program? 玫瑰鎮(zhèn)上有沒有強隊啊
Yeah, pretty good. 有的 非常不錯
The Sharks, right? 鯊魚隊 是吧
Right, Sharks... 沒錯 鯊魚隊
Oh, god, um... congratulations. 天啊...恭喜
It's not too late to say congratulations, is it? 什么時候說恭喜都不晚吧
No, it's never too late to say congratulations. Thank you. 是的 什么時候說都不晚 謝謝
You ever lose one of those badges? 你丟過自己的工作卡嗎
Not if you want to keep your job. 丟了就沒工作了
They have a chip, right? 里邊有芯片的吧
That's how they work with the doors and stuff? 可以用來開門跟身份認證
You're asking the kind of questions I'm supposed to report. 你問我這些問題 我該要報告上級了
I'm just curious. 我只是好奇