Good morning, Ted. 早啊 泰德
Ashley. 艾什莉
Hey, Hanna. Hi. 你好 漢娜 嗨
I thought I'd come along. But I'll pay for my own coffee. 我想一起來 但我會自己付錢買咖啡的
Don't worry about that, I owe you both at least a cup of coffee. 別擔心 我欠你倆一人一杯呢
Why? For connecting me with Jamie Doyle. 怎么說 替我找來杰米·道爾啊
He's been great. 他棒極了
The steeple's coming along. 教堂尖頂快弄好了
Oh, and we should get the bell back 我們明天還得去鑄造廠
from the foundry tomorrow. 把鐘取回來
That's wonderful. 那真是太好了
Well, let me grab my jacket and we'll go. 我拿了外套就走
Afternoon, padre. 下午好 神父
Detective Wilden. 威爾登警探
Ashley. Hanna. Detective... 艾什莉 漢娜 警探..
Looks like you're getting a lot of work done. Uh, yes... 看來你完成了不少事啊 是啊
Sorry I missed the bell coming down. 真遺憾沒看到取鐘
I had a couple of days off, went fishing. 我請了幾天假 釣魚去了
Catch anything? 釣到了什么
No. But that's the way fishing works. 沒有 不過這就是釣魚的妙處
Sometimes you just have to be patient. 有時候你就是得按耐住性子
Now it's back to work. 現在回來上班了
Well, maybe you'll have better luck there. 或許你在那兒運氣會更好
Maybe...I'll be just a minute. 或許吧 我只要一會兒