I can't believe your dad kept all that stuff. 真不敢相信你爸爸還留著這些東西
What are you doing here? 你怎么過來了
I was just picking up some old tax receipts. 我過來拿一下以前的稅務收據(jù)
What's with the trip down memory lane? 這個感懷往事之旅是怎么回事
Oh, this? I just-- 這個 我就是
Emily started baby-sitting, and so she was wondering 艾米麗在照顧小孩 所以她問我
if I had anything that would keep a little boy occupied. 有沒有可以給小男孩玩的東西
Emily? I thought she was working at the brew. 艾米麗 我以為她在咖啡店上班
Did I say Emily? 我說的艾米麗嗎
I-I meant Hanna. 我 我是說漢娜
Um, Ezra called and left me a message. 以斯拉打電話來給我留了言
He wanted to know if I knew of any open teaching positions 他問我知不知道啥地方有老師空缺
for his friend named Maggie. Do you know her? 能讓他朋友麥琪補缺 你認識她嗎
No. I've never met her. 不認識 沒見過
Oh. Well, I'll call him and tell him I'll keep my ears open. 那我打電話跟他說我會留意的
I can tell him. 我可以告訴他
Well, I'm-- I'm gonna see him later and he's busy now tutoring, 我 我待會去見他 他在忙著做家教
so he won't pick up if you call. 所以你打電話他不會接的
Is everything okay? 沒什么事吧
Yeah. Yeah, everything's perfect. 沒 沒 什么事都沒
All right, well, I'm gonna go. 好了 我得走了
I gotta get this stuff to Hanna. 我得把這東西給漢娜
Aria. 艾瑞亞
You forgot your ball. 你的球忘拿了
Thanks. Bye. 謝謝 拜