Cece? Where are you going? 茜茜 你要去哪
Anywhere. Fast. 哪都行 只要快點離開就好
Is this about Wilden? 這跟威爾登有關對嗎
Ya think? 還會有誰
Emily, I thought you could keep a secret. 艾米麗 我原以為你能保守秘密
Is there anyone in this town that you didn't tell? 這鎮(zhèn)子里還有誰你沒有告訴的
I saw a picture of you, Wilden, and Ali on a sailboat. 我看到你 威爾登還有艾莉在帆船上的照片
Yeah, she thought he was cute, 她覺得他很有愛
so she asked him if he'd take us for a ride. 所以就問他能不能帶我們玩玩
Then why lie about it? I don't have time to talk about this! 那你干嘛要撒謊 我沒時間解釋
You're not the only one that's scared, okay? 不只你一個人害怕好嗎
Please. If there's something I need to know... 求你了 有什么我應該知道的
I thought Wilden got Ali pregnant 我覺得威爾登把艾莉肚子搞大了
and killed her to keep it a secret. 然后就殺了她封口
So is it true? 是真的嗎
I don't know what's true. 我也不知道
Wilden's sure going out of his way to deny it, 威爾登肯定極力否認
And if there's one thing Ali could do, 艾莉能夠做的
it's tell a good lie. 就是編一個謊言
If you thought he killed her, why not turn him in? 如果你覺得是他殺了艾莉 為什么不報警呢
Oh, to who? One of his pals on the force? 報警 跟他的那些狐朋狗友說嗎
I didn't know who I could trust. 我不知道該信任誰
Jason said he saw you at his house 杰森說那天在他家看到你了
the night Ali disappeared. 就是艾莉失蹤的那晚