He was gone. Wilden read the notebook. 他走了 威爾登看過筆記本
He knows we're on to him 他知道我們盯上他了
What's happened? So... 這是怎么了 那么
What exactly brings you to my office? 你到底來我辦公室干什么
Look, I know you're in a funk, okay? 我知道你沉浸在恐慌之中
I was the first one to hear about your break-up. 我是第一個知道你分手消息的人
And I didn't tell anyone until I knew you were ready. 要是你沒準備好 我是不會告訴別人的
I'm on your side here. I know. 我就在你身邊 我知道
Is this what you left in Ali's casket? 這是你放進艾莉棺材里那張嗎
That and twenty-four other postcards. 和另外24張明信片一起放進去的
Someone put this in my mom's bag. 有人把這個放進我媽的包里
Aria thought it was bad 艾瑞亞覺得
getting those earrings back one at a time-- 一下子收回那些耳環(huán)很糟糕
"A" Has twenty-five opportunities to set me up. A可是有25次陷害我的機會
Set us up. 是陷害我們
Just because it's your memento 不能因為這些紀念品是你的
doesen't mean it can't be planted on any of us. 就不能用于陷害我們
"A" is threatening to kill me if I go after Wilden. A威脅說 要是我再調查威爾登就殺了我
Does that mean he murdered Ali? 這是不是意味著艾莉是他殺的
Or that he's part of "A's" entourage? 或者證明他是A的幫兇
That is not what this message says. 那和這條信息說的事情無關
"La police" Are "Capable de murder." "警察" "能殺人"
I took french, Spencer. 我上過法語課的 斯賓塞
For a semester. 就上了一個學期