Paige?
佩奇
Remember on one of our first dates,
還記不記得我們剛開始交往時
You mentioned my liking bold women?
你說我喜歡勇敢的女人
yes. Why? Have you changed your mind?
對 怎么了 換口味了嗎
You brought up Ali,
你提到了艾莉
And I was just trying to remember how you knew her.
我想不起來你們是怎么認識的了
I didn't. I knew of her.
不是 我只是聽說過她
Why?
怎么了
It's just that Spencer thought that maybe you and Ali had a--
斯賓塞覺得你和艾莉可能有過交集
Why are your friends talking about me
為什么你的朋友們在背后談?wù)撐?/p>
instead of to me?
而不是直接和我談
Sorry.
對不起
Forget I brought it up.
當我沒說
Has it ever occurred to you that
你就從沒想過
maybe it's your friends you should be questioning?
或許是你的朋友有問題嗎
Don't you think it's strange that
你就不覺得奇怪嗎
there were four people drinking at Spencer's that night
那晚有四個人在斯賓塞家喝酒
and you were the only one who got drugged?
卻只有你一人被下了藥
My friends didn't poison me.
我朋友沒有給我下藥
Okay, but Mona pretended to be your friend
好吧 但夢娜裝作是你朋友
for like a year, and she turned out to be a mutant.
裝了有一年之久 結(jié)果她是個怪物
Mona was never my friend.
夢娜從來就不是我的朋友
I trust these girls with my life.
我可以拿生命擔保 她們不會騙我
You're right. You're right.
好吧 好吧
I just think maybe I need to spend some more time with them.
也許我該多花些時間和她們相處