Please dance with your alcoholic vampire boyfriend.
請和你酗酒的吸血鬼男友跳支舞吧
Watch it.I'm sorry. My fault. I'm clumsy.Then getoff the dance floor.
看著點兒 對不起 是我的錯 笨手笨腳的 那就從舞池里出去別跳了
Excuse me?That's no way to talk to a lady.Whatever.
你說什么 不許這么跟女士講話 管它呢
I think you need to apologize.I'm sorry.
我想你需要道歉 對不起
Now say it like you mean it.I'm really, really sorry.
再說一遍 有點誠意 我非常 非常抱歉
Stefan, it's fine.Now walk away.Are you all right?
斯特凡 沒關系的 你可以走了 你沒事吧
Have you noticed what your brother's been up to?
有沒有注意到你弟弟的動向
Nope. Been too preoccupied with yours.
沒有 我忙著應付你弟弟呢
Jeremy's been asking questions about Vicki Dodovavas death.
杰里米在打聽薇姬·多諾萬的死因
He knows that her death was ruled an overdose.
他知道警方已經定為吸毒過量了
Really? Oh, but, sheriff,someone buried her.Who would do that?I know. I know. Me.
是嗎 可是 警長 有人把她埋了起來 會是誰呢 我知道 我知道 就是我呀
I mean, I could compel him, but he's wearing vervain.
我本來可以控制他的思想 但他帶了馬鞭草
No. I don't want you to compel him.If he keeps asking questions.
不 我不想讓你控制他 如果他繼續(xù)四處打聽呢
Damon, no. I'm serious.I'm not gonna do that to him again. I'll handle it.
不行 達蒙 我是認真的 我不會再那樣對他了 我自己會處理
OK.Don't say I didn't warn you.
好吧 別說我沒提醒過你