I don't know.You were reminiscing About the Elenayears all night.
我不知道 你整晚都在回憶 和埃琳娜在一起的那段日子
Caroline,That stuff came before, ok?
卡羅琳 那都是舊事了 明白嗎
It's not just gonna go away.I know that, ok? No. No, you don't.
不是隨便就能忘記的 我明白的 行了吧 不不 你不明白
Because you're letting it turn you into a crazy person.Look, it's my fault.
因?yàn)槟阏虼俗兊媒乖甓鄳] 聽著 是我不好
I, you know, I made it pretty clear early on
我 你知道 我明確表示過
That Elena still means something to me.
我對埃琳娜還是有感覺的
But all that talk,That was just 2 old friends and some memories.
但是剛才的談話 那只是 兩個老朋友的一些回憶罷了
Tonight wasn't about me and Elena.
今晚的約會重點(diǎn)不是我和埃琳娜
I was there Because I wanted to be with you.
我之所以來 是因?yàn)槲蚁牒湍阍谝黄?/p>
And I don't know what this means Or what we are,
我不知道這意味著什么 也不知道我們走到了哪一步
But I do know that you're the only person I want to be in this car with right now.
但我能確定的是 你是唯一一個 我希望此時在車?yán)锱阄业娜?/p>
I don't even know if this makes sense,
我甚至不知道我是否說清楚了
Because I'm not really that good at expressing myself.No, no.
因?yàn)槲也⒉簧朴诒磉_(dá)自己 沒有 沒有
I think you're doing just fine.
我覺得你說得挺好的