And then there's the real reason.
告訴你真正的原因吧
I was wronged.Guy named Logan.What'd he do?Basics...
我受情傷了 那人叫羅根 他怎么你了 老一套
Lied, cheated,Lured me back in, left me again.
說謊 出軌 哄騙我的原諒 然后再次拋棄我
Your turn. Any sad relationship stories?
該你說了 有什么悲傷戀情故事嗎
The basics...Fell in love, married young,My wife died.
也是老一套 相愛 早婚 后來我妻子死了
Yeah. that's always a good conversation stopper.
通常一說起這個 就聊不下去了
What happened?Well, you, me, and the, uh,
怎么回事 你和我 還有
North carolina police department Are all wondering the same thing.
北卡羅來納州的警察局 都同樣在困惑她的死因
It's, uh...it's what's known as a cold case.So why'd you move here?
就是所謂的凍結懸案 那你為什么搬來這里
Oh, a change of pace,New scenery.
我想換個生活 看看新風景
I like it here. It's...Got a rich history.Lucky shot.
我喜歡小鎮(zhèn)...歷史文化濃厚 幸運射中
More like a carefully honed skill over many decades.
更像是小心磨練幾十年的技能
You're beating me.Well, yeah.It's because I'm better than you.
你要趕超我了 沒錯 因為我比你厲害
I'm onto you. Reverse psychology?
你的心思我一清二楚 跟我玩逆反心理學
I mean, it's a little transparent,But I admire the effort.
我是說 雖然太明顯了 但我還是佩服你敢于嘗試的精神
You prefer the brooding forehead?
你更喜歡我愁眉緊鎖的樣子嗎
Seriously, what game do you think you're playing?
說真的 你到底在玩什么把戲
That's a funny question considering the fact
真是個有趣的問題 因為
That I have been asking you that for months.It's frustrating, isn't it?Touche.
幾個月來我也一直在問你同樣的問題 感覺很受挫啊 是吧 讓你說對了