Detective. 警探。
Captain, it's a real pleasure... 隊長,我很榮幸...
Save it. 省省吧。
I was told to assign you to this desk and not ask questions. 有人叫我把你調到這來,還不要問理由。
So this is me not asking questions. 所以我不問為什么。
And this is you calling your friend, and telling him to lose the photos he's got of me. 那你也打電話給你的朋友,讓他處理掉他拍的我的照片。
But if you mess up, I really don't care who's watching out for you. 但要是你搞砸了,我可不會在意你背后有什么人。
I will personally see that your ass fries. 我會親自把你踢出去。
Have a great day, Detective. 祝你愉快,警探。
Cute kid. 孩子很可愛。
Thanks. 謝了。
What's that...the center street lockup robbery? 那是什么...中心街的保管處劫案嗎?
That was something. 那可是件大案子。
Any leads? 有線索嗎?
A few. 有一點。
You just transfer? 你剛調過來嗎?
Yeah. 是的。
Detective Fusco. 弗斯科警探。
Carter. 我是卡特。
Looks like you're stuck with me. 看來你以后要和我一起合作了。
Where am I? 我在哪?
That woman in my loft...she...Tased me. 我家里有個女人...她她把我電暈了。
Don't worry. I told her to leave. 別擔心。我讓她走了。
She isn't cut out for this. 她不是做這種事的人。
She fixes people...Not like us. 她是救人的人...不像我們。
We break them. 我們是毀了他們的人。
I don't understand. 我不懂。
who are you? 你是誰?
What are you gonna do to me? 你要把我怎么樣?
Honestly, I haven't decided yet. 說實話,我還沒決定。
Let me ask you a question. 我問你個問題。
Do you think people ever really change? 你覺得人真的會改變嗎?
I mean, you...you hurt innocent people, and I...well... 我是說,你傷害無辜的人,而我...
For a long time, I killed people like you. 很久以來,我就負責殺你這種人。
Please, I'm not who you think I am. 求你了,我不是你想的那種人。
This is a mistake. 你搞錯了。
Wait...wait, o-o-okay. 等等,好吧。