So, uh, can I get you a drink?
我能幫你點杯飲料嗎?
No, I came to see you.
不用,我過來看你的。
How did you know I was here?
你怎么知道我在這?
I've been reading up on the streak.
我一直在看閃光的事。
Found your little blog.
我找到了你的博客。
Why are you writing about this guy?
你為什么要寫這個家伙?
People say that he's a hero.
人們說他是個英雄。
I say he's a coward, and I happen to know that he took a beating last night, and ran off like a little girl.
我說他是個懦夫,我碰巧知道他昨晚被打了一頓,像個小姑娘一樣跑了。
You should write about that.
你應該寫寫這一段。
Do you have any idea who leather boy is?
你知道這個穿皮衣的男人是誰嗎?
No clue. So, um, if you don't want a drink, I should probably get back to work. Actually I'd prefer to buy you a drink.
不知道。如果你不想喝東西的話,我應該回去工作了。其實我想請你喝一杯。
What time you off?
你什么時候下班?
Thanks, Tony, but I don't think my boyfriend would approve.
謝謝了,托尼,但我認為我的男朋友不會同意的。
He's a cop, like my dad.
他是個警察,跟我爸爸一樣。
I never really did like cops too much. Iris!
我向來就不太喜歡警察。愛瑞絲。
Well he's picking me up for the policeman's ball.
他會過來接我去看警隊球賽。
Wall-to-wall cops. Can't swing a cat.
全部都是警察,沒有回絕的余地。
I should probably call him to see where he is ... Give me the phone, Iris. Now!
我該打給他看他到哪了……把電話給我,愛瑞絲,趕快!
I'm sorry. Uh, for the damage.
抱歉,把你的手機弄壞了.
We'll pick this up some other time.
我們下次再談.
Barry! Check it out!
巴里,看看這個!
The gravel you pulled from Tony's ride, contains 76.8% hematite.
你從托尼車里找到的碎石含有76.8%的赤鐵礦。
Consistent with the mines at Keystone Ironworks.
跟楔石城鐵礦工廠的礦石一致。
Which closed down ten months ago.
那地方十個月前就關閉了。