It is a hard part. You must learn it by heart.
這個部分很難,你一定把臺詞要牢記于心。
"Don't worry," said Fox.
“不用擔心,”小狐說。
That night Fox could not sleep.
當晚小狐沒睡著。
He was thinking about the play.
他一直在想舞臺劇的事。
"I'll be great!" he said.
“我肯定會演得很棒!”他說。
The girls will follow me around!
女孩們會對我窮追不舍的!
"Fox is acting funny," said Louise the next morning.
“小狐這樣子真搞笑,”第二早上露易絲說。
"So I see," said Mom.
“我看著也挺搞笑的,” 媽媽說。
"You may bow," said Fox.
“你們可以鞠躬行禮了,” 小狐說。
"Do you know your part?" said Louise.
“你記得你的臺詞嗎?” 露易絲說。
"There's nothing to it," said Fox.
“小菜一碟,” 小狐說。