路達克里斯來唱副歌。我無所不勝,永不停止。
Will you stop it!
停下來!
This is a classroom.
這是教室。
This is not American Bandstand. Okay.
不是《美國大舞臺》。好了。
Now, where was I?
好了,我說到哪里呢?
Let's see. Oh, yes. Over here.
我看看。對了,就是這里。
You...What are you doing now?
你...你又在干什么?
Making a straw.
折一個吸管。
Why?
為什么?
So I can shoot you with a spitball.
我就可以用口水球射你了。
You're not going to do that, and I'll tell you why.
你不能這么做,我來告訴你為什么。
This is an institution of higher learning, I am your professor, and you're going to treat me withthe prop...
這里是高等學府的課堂,我是你的教授,你對待我的態(tài)度應該是...
You shot your spit in my mouth!
你的口水吐進我的嘴里了!
Is that gonna be on the test?
考試會考這個嗎?
Because I don't think I can do that again.
我想我再也做不到了。
Hey, girlfriend.
好閨蜜。
Can I get a what what?
可以來個那啥啥嗎?
What?
啥?
Close enough.
差不多了。
Um, I was just calling to see what you were up tonight.
我打來想問問你今晚有什么安排。
Thought maybe we could hit up Color Me Mine, maybe sneak in some Pinot Greej. Whatevs.
咱們可以去整整"自己動手做彩陶",偷偷帶進去一些葡萄酒,隨便啦。
Uh, thanks, but I think I'm gonna stay in and go over the stuff Bernadette gave me.
多謝了,但我要留在家學習伯納黛特給我的資料。
Oh. Oh, I hear you.
哦,這樣啊。
Try and get that nag off your back, right?
好讓嘮叨鬼不再煩你對吧?
I mean, you're not a bicycle; why's she riding you like that?
你又不是單車,她憑什么要這樣"騎壓"你?
No, I think she was just trying to help.
不,我想她只是想幫忙。
Plus, I really want to do well at this job. So...
而且,我想做好這份工作。
Okay, good luck. And call me later, youknow, if you decide she's a bitch or something.
那祝你好運,晚點打給我,如果你要抱怨她是個賤人什么的。
Hey, girlfriend.
好閨蜜。
Hey, Amy.
艾米。
Tonight. You, me, Color Me Mine.
今晚,你和我,"自己動手做彩陶"。
Maybe we sneak in some pinot make it Color Me Wine.
也許帶點葡萄酒進去,整個"自己動嘴喝彩酒"。
That sounds fun, but I promised Penny I'd come by and help her study.
聽起來很好玩,但我答應了佩妮過去幫助她學習。
Oh. Well, good luck getting her to do that.
那只能祝你好運逮到她。
She's probably off getting another manicure.
她可能又出去修指甲了。
You remember when she did that? You remember?
你記得她那次這樣做嗎?記得嗎?
I was probably being too hard on her.
我可能對她太嚴厲了。
We talked, we're good.
我們談過了,沒事了。
Oh. Great. I'm happy for you guys.
太好了。我為你們高興。
You know, when the two of you aren't getting along, it puts me in a really weird position.
你倆合不來時我夾在中間,好難做人啊。